I am not giving up
I am just staring over. 我没有放弃,我只是从头开始
- Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today but event
- I don’t care about me
I just care about you. 我不关心我,我就关心你
- I love you
but you silent. 我爱你,你却沉默。
- Don’t ever change for anybody. 不要为了任何人改变自己。
- A good book is a good friend. 好书如挚友。
- How should I greet
with tears
- You fit so perfect. 我们是天作之合。
- I love you for the rest of my life. 用我余生去爱你,不想遗憾。
- A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真交。
- Without you my days are nights. 没有你我的白昼成了黑夜。
- Time cut scar is called growth.时间划破的伤疤叫做成长。
- Say you love me and false is ok. 说你爱我,假的也行。
- No one and you. 没有人与你。
- You’re my Achilles heel. 你是我无法抗拒的弱点。
- I was a joke. 我是个笑话。
- Don’t give up the things that belong to you and keep those l
- You love or not love me
know the time 你爱不爱我,时光它知道。
- Laugh eyes and lie face [会笑的眼和说谎的脸]
- Wise man have their mouths in their hearts
fools have th
- Destiny is sometimes cruel. 命运有时是残酷的。
- Time frames
but I don’t belong to you. 时间定格却没有你我。
- I will always love
even if you are not 我会一直爱就算你不在。
- No love without you how forget how to cry. 没有爱怎么忘没有你怎么哭。
- Bad times make a good man. 艰难困苦出能人。
- I use the identity of the friends love you so long. 我用朋友的身份爱
- Easy come
easy go. 易得者亦易失。
- Smile to cover up the sad and silent all the way. 微笑掩盖悲伤,沉默诠
- You need a me. 你需要一个我。
- I love you with a little hate. 还爱你带一点恨。
- I am a good boy. 我是个好男孩。
- Each bird loves to hear himself sing. 孤芳自赏。
- Now we don’t call it alive
it’s just not do die. 我门现在不叫活
- You are strong enough to hurt me. 你尽管来伤,我各种坚强。
- I am the most happy
because of your companionship. 我是最幸福
- Gardenia flower【栀子花开】
- I’m single
I’m proud. 我单身,我骄傲。
- Everybody likes a dog. 每个人都喜欢狗。
- I want to be together with him forever. 我想和他永远在一起。
- Make me sad makes me happy you are you. 令我伤心令我快乐的都是你。
- Want to see you. Then hug you. 好想去见你,然后抱住你。
- Keep on going never give up. 勇往直前,决不放弃!
- Get busy living or get busy dying. 人生有两个选择:忙着活,或者,忙
- I want to forget everything. 关于你,到此为止。
- kill me heal me. 杀了我,治愈我。
- l still fight while l can fight. 我仍在挣扎趁我还有余力。
- You left me hanging on the lie. 你让我对你的谎言深信不疑。
- Don’t make her wait for you just because you know she will.
- So what if we fall down? At least we are still young. 摔倒了又怎样
- A boaster and a liar are cousins-german. 吹牛与说谎本是同宗。
- You put the folk songs sung poetry. 你把民谣唱成诗。
- You say you will not let me cry.你说不会再让我哭泣.
- There are many beautiful future. 未来有多漂亮。
- Naturally just leave the excuses. 顺其自然只是离开的借口。
- Indulge in publicity without fear. 放纵张扬,无所畏惧。
- She rose with thorns. 她是带刺的玫瑰。
- Love warms more than a thousand fires. 爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。
- Since you unintentionally I should let it go. 你既然无心,我也该放手。
- You cannot change what you refuse to confront. 你不去面对又怎么能去改变
- My life to live for you. 我的生命只为你。
- Things do not change; we change. 世界没变,是我们变了。