The sun warmth you me. 阳光温暖你我。
- You never walk alone. 你从不独行。
- I am waiting for a hug
hug all my uneasiness. 我在等一个拥抱,拥抱
- A we missed the time
France. 时间一点点被我们错过,擦肩而过。
- When you lose the one you wanted. 当你失去你爱的人。
- Bad times make a good man. 艰难困苦出能人。
- Loving you needs no reason! You now? 爱你现在不需要理由!你呢?
- If you fall in love with a person。【如果你爱了上一个人】
- Nothing seek
nothing find. 无所求则无所获。
- Get busy living or get busy dying. 人生有两个选择:忙着活,或者,忙
- I want to forget everything. 关于你,到此为止。
- I’d like to be everything you want. 我可以成为你想要的一切。
- No one and you. 没有人与你。
- Want to see you. Then hug you. 好想去见你,然后抱住你。
- We are too young talk about forever. 我们太年轻,谈不起永远。
- I succeeded because I willed it
I never hesitated. 我成功是因
- Passed
miss it. Caught
- All lay load on the willing horse. 人善被人欺,马善被人骑。
- A wise man is never less alone than when alone. 寂寞无扰于智者。
- Smile to cover up the sad and silent all the way. 微笑掩盖悲伤,沉默诠
- I am just a prisoner of love. 我只是做了爱情的奴隶。
- So what if we fall down? At least we are still young. 摔倒了又怎样
- Don’t leave me
I love you. 不要离开我,我爱你。
- You are the one for me. 你是我的梦中情人。
- Delusion is me to walk with you life. 妄想陪你走一生的人是我。
- Wise man have their mouths in their hearts
fools have th
- Let nature take its course. 顺其自然。
- We will never in contact with each other. 我们终究老死不相往来。
- I feel at ease as long as you are with me. 只要你在,我就心安。
- I heard that you are settled down. 听说你心有所属。
- I have given up to give up. 我已经放弃了放弃。
- The best is often the longest in your side. 最好的往往也就是在你身边最
- The older I get
the less people I trust. 越长大,我发现能信任的人越
- This book bores me. 这本书让我感到乏味。
- I don’t want to go. 我不想走。
- And the sun is too warm for you. 阳光再暖也不及你的怀抱。
- Let the time to speak the truth
though I fear. 让讲真话的时候,虽
- You never into play but I forfeits himself. 你从未入戏,我却赔上了自己
- m fine thanks for not asking. 我很好,谢谢你的忽略。
- When a man is wrapped up in himself he makes a pretty little
- I had a happy childhood. 我曾有过一个幸福的童年。
- You want change Then learn how to compromise. 你想改变,就得学会妥协。
- The darkest hour is that before the dawn. 黎明前的时分是最黑暗的。
- Put my name at the top of your list. 让我成为你最在乎的人。
- Long time no see
Who do you like. 好久不见,后来你喜欢了谁。
- How merrily the children laugh! 孩子们笑得多么甜蜜!
- The first glanse heartbeat. 第一眼的心跳。
- Is very sweet
very bitter
- Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today but event
- I blow a cold wind drank liquor and love you. 我吹过冷风喝过烈酒爱过你。
- Love is making you go bananas. 恋爱把你变得疯疯癫癫的。
- kill me heal me. 杀了我,治愈我。
- Nobady could every replace you. 无人可以取代你。
- The desire to keep ghosts. 欲望养厉鬼。
- You must think you’re luckier than many people. 你要相信你比许多人都幸
- If you want to fly
give up everything that weighs you do
- A dream has come true. 梦想变成了现实。
- I hear you voice on the line. 电话里传来你的声音。
- No matter how hard it is
just keep going because you onl
- I feel achy all over. 我浑身疼痛。
- I want us to be together. 我要我们在一起。